1. Peel and chop apples.
2. Bake in microwave for 8-9 minutes
3. Remove dish from microwave and mash apples with a potato masher.
4. Return apples to microwave and bake for another 8 minutes.
5. Add apple syrup to taste.
To make the Bagatelle:
1. Cover the bottom of a baking dish with the apple sauce mixture.
2. Cut angel cake into small cubes and place on top of apple sauce.
3. Generously drizzle cake with apple syrup.
4. Cover with vanilla pudding.
5. Decorate with raspberries on top as a finishing touch!