30 ml (2 tbsp.) Cataphard Orchards & Son inc. Apple syrup
2.5 ml (1/2 tsp.) spicy Sambal Oelek sauce
30 ml (1 tbsp.) cider vinegar
5 ml (1 tsp.) light soya sauce
30 ml (2 tbsp.) cold water
5 ml (1 tsp.) corn starch
1. In a saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, coat chicken with corn starch. Set aside.
3. In a wok, heat oil and fry rice vermicelli (about 5 seconds). Set aside.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry chicken until golden. Remove the chicken from the wok and set aside on paper towels.
5. Remove grease from wok and stir fry red onion, red pepper, apples and celery. Add the sauce and mix well.